Friday, February 29, 2008

Not your Mother's JC Penny

I confess: The last time I went to JC Penny I was a kid tagging along behind my mother.  As soon as I was old enough to do my own shopping, I didn't look back. Today, their website reveals a modern store, maintaining its sensibly priced roots. Still, the last thing I expected to find was this ornate floral and vine wood carving.  At $69, it's a great price and packs a strong visual statement. The dark brown finish mimics rubberwood from Indonesia.  As a bonus, until March 4th, enter discount code XBMS while checking out for an additional $10-$20 off, depending on your final total.  All returns can be made at JC Penny retail stores and shipping charges will be refunded.

Now that is my mother's JC Penny.

No comments:

Google Search Box

Google