Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Surprise! It's a new post! I know, I know: I've been MIA. As some of you know I am expecting a baby in August, our first little bundle of joy. We are so thrilled, but the pregnancy has been an exhausting one as most moms out there know.  Combine that with hectic schedules, major renovations to the house that required stripping the walls down to the studs, and loving family and friends visiting us on the weekends, I have not had a lot of time to write.  

I have been prowling the sale racks for the good stuff though.  And I hope to start blogging again on a regular basis.  If there are specific things that you want to read more about, please let me know. I would love to hear what deals you are looking for.  And some days I may not post, because honestly, just because something is 50% off, doesn't mean it's a great deal.

And now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Google Search Box

Google